- February 21, 2018 04:01:44 MGM Cotai arrives late to Macau party Two years behind schedule and still incomplete, MGM Cotai opens to mixed reviews.
- February 18, 2018 10:20:06 Muslim comic stands up for tolerance, diversity Hajabi comic Safdiyah Ma’ruf brings tolerance center stage hosting Indonesia’s United Journalists for Diversity (SEJUK) awards.
- February 14, 2018 03:08:03 Steve Wynn still looms over Wynn Resorts As long as Wynn founder remains company’s top shareholder, regulators must scrutinize sexual misconduct allegations.
- February 11, 2018 13:25:53 Saipan billionaire casino owner doubles down Imperial Pacific International majority stockholder Cui Lijie lost her place on Forbes Asia’s Hong Kong Rich List but keeps buying shares.
- February 7, 2018 04:41:54 Wynn leaves company with his name on it Founder’s resignation comes days after my blog asked if Wynn Resorts would be better off without Steve Wynn.
- February 5, 2018 17:45:40 Writing China from different angles Chinese authors Jung Chang and Lijia Zhang share their unique perspectives on China
- January 25, 2018 05:01:30 Indonesia’s Sakdiyah Ma’ruf battles Islamic extremism, intolerance with laughs Pioneering hijabi comedian wins accolades for her dissent, belly laughs for her jokes.
- January 23, 2018 06:51:43 East meets West in casino mogul Lawrence Ho Ho’s unique background sets the stage for success beyond Macau.
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie
The Secret History of Wall Street
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers