- July 15, 2017 02:59:02 VIPs fuel Macau casino recovery High rollers continue to lead Macau’s rebound, despite efforts to boost mass market tourism.
- June 28, 2017 06:18:59 Forget Hong Kong, try ‘one country-two systems’ to settle Israeli-Palestinian conflict Theory has merit, but China and Britain failed Hong Kong
- June 21, 2017 16:59:26 Japan must get real about casinos, opponents Officials need to take Japan’s public opposition to casinos seriously.
- June 15, 2017 18:42:24 Top Macau casino leaders speak freely As public policy increasingly determines casino revenue, industry leaders join the debate.
- June 10, 2017 03:22:11 VIPs drive Macau to big May High rollers lead gains but mass market may still be Macau’s future.
- June 6, 2017 03:39:19 Philippine gaming grows on shaky ground Asia’s fastest growing casino market may be heading for a fall, consultant Ben Lee says.
- June 4, 2017 05:54:34 Philippine casino tragedy points way ahead Attack at Resorts World Manila reinforces perceptions of security problems in Philippines.
- May 22, 2017 02:36:35 House of Cards interview on Asia airs this week Catch my House of Cards interview this week: http://houseofcardsradio.com/HOCR2015/stations.html
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie
The Secret History of Wall Street
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers