- June 2, 2021 08:16:00 Melco hides Stanley Ho ties in plain sight Melco’s culture of denial enabled its futile bid to acquire Crown that lost US$235 million
- May 5, 2021 08:50:07 Time for time out in Japan casino saga After years of delays and false starts, Japan needs to stop again to get integrated resorts right.
- April 6, 2021 17:42:32 Mobile betting on hold as New York pols squabble New York gambling laws are a bad bet for consumers, business and state coffers
- March 29, 2021 18:27:32 Seeking freedom via wartime Macau Paul French’s Strangers On The Praia tells the story of Jews in Macau fleeing a global pandemic of hate.
- March 12, 2021 04:17:20 Raffles Extends Galaxy Macau Winning Streak An iconic brand in a spectacular package fits Francis Lui’s vision – and Beijing’s.
- February 18, 2021 18:01:10 Billions made Adelsons political VIPs Casino billionaires used their money for influence in US, Israel
- January 24, 2021 04:40:22 Larry King signs off When I attended grad school at Stanford, Larry King became a big part of my life. Then we became colleagues, sort of. During the baseball season, one of Bay Areas teams was usually at home and the other was usually playing in a different time zone. With luck, from 4.30 in the afternoon to 11pm […]
- January 19, 2021 07:59:56 Biden begins: Make America Great Again for all Joe Biden’s inaugural address should appeal for unity, speaking to the decency that remains at America’s core even after four years of purposeful polarization and disinformation. Biden using four words from his predecessor may get more people to listen. Former US diplomat Muhammad Cohen a contributor to Forbes and Inside Asian Gaming columnist/correspondent for Asia […]
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie
The Secret History of Wall Street
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers