- September 22, 2016 05:00:33 Australia casinos shift China play After a VIP jackpot, Australia plays the resort card to win more Chinese gamblers
- September 18, 2016 03:41:52 Casinos dismiss Shanghai Disney threat Like it or not, casinos and theme parks increasingly compete for Asia’s growing leisure spending pie.
- September 13, 2016 05:18:04 Macau losing streak ends with new Wynn Gaming revenue in Macau rose in August after Wynn Palace opened, events that may be linked.
- September 8, 2016 03:46:28 Revenue sagging, Asian casinos turn to Europe Asian casino operators hope integrated resorts can remake Europe’s small, fragmented market.
- August 28, 2016 04:07:44 Macau falls for 26th straight month Despite falling casino revenue, another US$7 billion in resorts opens into Macau.
- August 21, 2016 04:36:31 Put one Olympic ring on my middle finger – and Macau’s Olympics and Macau sports betting monopoly both belong in trash heap of history
- July 30, 2016 15:31:38 Macau mogul’s Lui Prizes surprise Lui Che Woo’s first world civilization prize laureates are richly deserving.
- July 27, 2016 18:24:42 Revenue figures reveal Macau struggles Macau’s gaming revenue fell in June for a 25th straight month.
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
Lonely Planet Borneo
Muhammad Cohen does Kalimantan and East Sabah
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie