- January 19, 2016 16:23:18 Macau casino moguls lose big again The global casino capital’s slump has cost Macau casino owners billions.
- January 13, 2016 17:05:42 Lawrence Ho triggers Macau mass hysteria Melco Crown’s Studio City, Macau’s newest resort, aims for mass market customers.
- January 12, 2016 07:09:53 Hong Kong’s richest man rewrites history Li Ka-shing’s Watson retail chain changes its birthplace and birth date.
- January 6, 2016 06:32:12 Macau casino revenue lowest since 2010 Gaming revenue fell 34.3% in Macau last year, nearly $15 billion below 2014.
- January 5, 2016 11:20:19 Macau goes French, 2016 hot for Manila, India A faux Eiffel Tower winning fans and real progress in the Philippines top 2016 predictions.
- December 31, 2015 06:07:14 Philippine hit, Macau miss in 2015 predictions Crystal ball was off on Macau recovery, right on Okada fix in the Philippines.
- December 30, 2015 11:32:29 Casino fever cools in Korea Only six of 34 interested parties bid for South Koreas two new casino licenses.
- December 29, 2015 08:12:29 Vietnam’s biggest casino ups its resort game Ho Tram puts its money on vacationers in latest shakeup.
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
Lonely Planet Borneo
Muhammad Cohen does Kalimantan and East Sabah
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie