- June 28, 2018 10:14:17 US casinos at risk in China trade war China skillfully practices economic diplomacy through state and consumer spending to reward friends and punish enemies.
- June 26, 2018 06:05:46 Japan casino camp cool on hot idea Instead of one US$10 billion integrated resort, why not three US$3 billion IRs?
- June 21, 2018 04:27:09 Macau casino legend Stanley Ho folds Former casino kingpin leaves big challenges for successors.
- June 15, 2018 13:17:43 Japan can create its own great casino resorts Don’t bet on Macau casinos getting a piece of the action in Japan.
- June 13, 2018 16:23:28 Macau utterly depends on China’s goodwill UnionPay restrictions and mainland China gambling rumblings underscore Macau’s vulnerability.
- June 8, 2018 15:21:50 Macau run still has legs May revenue growth fell short of expectations but trends remain positive.
- May 21, 2018 14:29:18 Japan hits pachinko harder than casinos will Pachinko has lost two-thirds of its players since 1995, but revenue in ubiquitous, cacophonous parlors still tops US$30 billion.
- May 17, 2018 09:33:01 Vietnam resists Trump team on US owned casino US diplomats wanted Wall Street tycoon’s casino opened to Vietnamese gamblers
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie
The Secret History of Wall Street
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers