- January 16, 2017 04:13:37 Macau finishes on high note but 2016 a loser Casino revenue in rose in December for the fifth straight month.
- January 7, 2017 16:30:04 China shifts shape Asian gaming in 2017 Asian gaming isn’t all about China anymore.
- December 25, 2016 16:22:53 Predictions for Macau, Manila, Mickey hit marks Parisian Macao spurs tourist growth, Manila gets its mojo back top 2016 forecasts
- December 19, 2016 15:10:25 China holds cards in Bahamas’ largest casino project US$3.5 billion Baha Mar has a Chinese suitor.
- December 9, 2016 06:31:32 Philippines’ Duterte targets Macau tycoon Bribery, illegal gambling, tax evasion charges lead to presidential arrest warrant in Duterte’s Philippines.
- December 8, 2016 09:21:15 Macau comeback reflects new focus round, but tourists with more casual casino interest remain long term key.
- December 5, 2016 08:26:15 Genting Singapore switches casino bet to Japan from Korea Fearing low returns in Korea, Genting gambles on Japan casino legalization.
- December 4, 2016 07:52:15 Macau powers to best gain in 31 months Casino capital’s revenue rises 14.4% in November, fourth straight monthly gain.
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
Lonely Planet Borneo
Muhammad Cohen does Kalimantan and East Sabah
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie