- December 29, 2018 15:31:04 Investors Misunderstand Macau Transition Every year, I make forecasts about Asian gaming for the year ahead. For 2019, I’m offering predictions about Macau, Japan, online gaming, Korea and Vietnam. And as the year wraps up, I check the accuracy of those forecasts. Totally globalized native New Yorker and former broadcast news producer Muhammad Cohen is a blogger for Forbes, […]
- December 28, 2018 05:07:04 Old Macau thinking rules casino license expiry Uncertainty over gaming concessions is tanking Macau shares.
- December 25, 2018 06:16:30 HKZM Bridge: Macau’s missing link for MICE? The world’s longest sea crossing connects Macau’s convention ambitions to Hong Kong’s airport.
- December 24, 2018 09:34:45 Fatima Bhutto can’t avoid politics New novel from Pakistani writer, born into a tragic ruling dynasty, examines radicalization when “the world’s on fire”
- December 21, 2018 07:44:40 Moving US-North Korea relations ahead to 1994 Award-winning foreign correspondent Barbara Demick believes the Clinton administration got it “most right” with North Korea.
- December 20, 2018 06:18:26 Jeju Dream Tower gambles on ‘Korean lifestyle’ Jeju Dream Tower tries to make an iconic urban integrated resort, with a foreigners-only casino, pay on the scenic holiday island
- December 14, 2018 14:49:46 Bali helps Anuradha Roy pen pan-Hindu parable Indian novelist finds lessons for modern India in 1920s Bali
- December 9, 2018 14:05:21 Bush 41 bears twin albatross of Willie Horton, Clarence Thomas plus all they wrought Patrician paragon George Bush perpetrated the single most indecently hypocritical presidential act of the 20th century.
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie
The Secret History of Wall Street
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers