- March 13, 2017 13:40:09 Baha Mar founder gambled and lost casino Sarkis Izmirlian conceived US$3.5 billion Baha Mar but his Chinese bankers and Caribbean hosts pushed him out.
- March 11, 2017 14:00:30 Saipan casino brings Macau to America Macau style high roller programs bring eye-popping numbers while casino seeks funds to meet construction deadline.
- March 10, 2017 06:38:43 Macau casinos soar on strong VIP play Gaming revenue reached a two year high in February, though some question the trend’s sustainability.
- March 5, 2017 06:00:31 Transportation changes alone won’t move Macau Macau needs policy changes to make the most of multi-billion dollar transportation improvements.
- March 3, 2017 10:57:39 ‘Barefoot Doctor’ turns Saipan casino billionaire In an amazing journey from China’s countryside to US Pacific territory Saipan, Cui Lijie became a billionaire.
- February 28, 2017 03:30:27 Vietnam moves toward casinos for all Allowing Vietnamese to gamble will encourage casinos that can attract foreign tourists, experts say.
- February 26, 2017 07:15:13 Lawrence Ho puts it on the line in Macau Melco Crown head pledges more active role as Cotai competition mounts.
- February 6, 2017 17:47:11 Macau can crow as year of rooster dawns Casinos celebrate Chinese new year in a sweet spot.
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
Lonely Planet Borneo
Muhammad Cohen does Kalimantan and East Sabah
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie