- June 24, 2016 00:12:22 Sputtering Macau junkets go on offense New VIP promoter group aims to blacklist deadbeat debtors and reach into new markets.
- June 21, 2016 08:46:43 China pet project could dog Macau President Xi Jinping endorses Hengqin’s development, but policies linking it to neighboring Macau lag.
- June 14, 2016 18:08:00 MGM takeover stamps US casino reversal Macau junkets were once a problem for New Jersey, but the times done changed.
- June 13, 2016 15:29:23 China fever overwhelms India’s gaming chops The subcontinent is a potential $10 billion market, Global Market Advisors says.
- June 8, 2016 16:37:57 James Packer’s Crown hedges Macau bet Australia casino leader can use cash for projects in Sydney and Las Vegas.
- June 5, 2016 12:55:01 Macau casino revenue slump hits 24 months China’s slowing economy and anti-corruption drive continue as gaming decline reaches two years.
- June 2, 2016 14:54:55 Macau report sheds no light for dark times Government review says casino expansion has benefited Macau, but has not help for current downturn.
- May 27, 2016 17:07:57 Razon’s new Manila casino rooted in past regime Billionaire’s gaming project aimed at locals was approved by under presidency ended six years ago.
The Poker Face of Wall Street
Gambling for investors and investing for gamblers
Lonely Planet Indonesia
Updated guide to the world's most intriguing archipelago
Lonely Planet Borneo
Muhammad Cohen does Kalimantan and East Sabah
Hong Kong On Air
Insider view of TV news, love, betrayal, high finance, and cheap lingerie